Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Homeschool day 6/7

Today I had a long appointment in the morning.  I wanted Sophie to wait till I got home to help her with math on time4learning.com, so I told her to start reading a new book. She said the book was boring, so she ended up listening to an entire book on her Kindle called  "The Map Trap" by Andrew Clements.

When I got home I helped Sophie with two math lessons that she had trouble with before. Then we read about dinosaurs in her science book. She was very interested and had me stop every few paragraphs so we could look things up on Google. Lastly, she copied a Bible verse in cursive writing, and did a vocabulary crossword in her science notebook.

Christian worked on his schoolwork on his own throughout the day.  In the evening, he went to a teen church homegroup at his friend's house. Sophie and I had a girl's night out. We went out to eat and Friendly's, then clothes shopping at T.J. Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment