. I have been so impressed with the people who live a Zero Waste lifestyle. I want to be like them! I feel like I have finally woken up, and while I don't think our family will have "zero" waste, we are working towards having much less waste.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
- buying from the bulk bins at a local co-op using mason jars and small cloth bags
- bringing cloth bags to the grocery store and farmers market
- composting with our community gardeners
- not using plastic water bottles
- using cloth napkins and towels instead of napkins and paper towels