Friday, March 5, 2021

April Daybook

 ______________________________

For Today: April 30,2020

Looking out my window....the rain is coming down hard!


I am thinking...about how God never leaves us. I am always in relationship with God because of what Jesus did. It's my fellowship with Him that can get disrupted.

I am thankful...that He keeps drawing me close. He loves me so much!

One of my favorite things...is Ballet class! I'm thankful that since the Covid19 quarantine we've been able to switch to online classes.


I am creating...more bullet journal pages:



I am wearing...black leggings, purple top, and long gray sweater

I am reading...the Bible with my son, Christian. We are in the book of Jeremiah now.

I have been watching... Wife Swap and Bringing Up Bates on Amazon. I also saw two good movies lately: I Still Believe-Jeremy Camp's story, and The Space Between Us-a sci-fi love story.

I am hoping...that we can see our family for Sophie's birthday next week. She has been home for over a month because of the quarantine! My baby is turning 15!


I am learning...how to use Wordpress (I switched from Blogger)


In my kitchen...I have been making shrimp stir-fry, granola, sourdough bread, and black bean brownies ( I tweak the recipe-I use 1/2 cup honey, 1 tes vanilla, 1 tes baking powder, and 1 cup of chocolate chips)



In the school room... we are trying something new. Sophie is now doing English and algebra on Mon/Wed/Fri, and all other subjects on Tues/Thurs (Korean, history, health, PE, music. and geography) On Tues or Thurs she does another algebra lesson, so that she has four days of it. Over the week-end she also does some music and PE. So far she likes the change.

In my garden...I'm going to plant: green peppers, jalapenos, zucchini, parsley, Roma tomato, another tomato, cucumbers, cilantro, and green onion. I'm planning to get the beds ready next week.

A moment from my day



I haven't been able to see my older kid's for the last couple months, so on Sunday nights we've been playing games on Zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment