Sunday, December 2, 2018

My Minimalist House Tour: The Living Room

This is my living room! This is the easiest room to keep neat and clutter free.  I love to have my quiet time with a cup of tea or coffee in the early mornings here.  Its also a great space for dancing!  In the evenings its a cozy place for family time.


It's the largest room in the house, and it's very open.


This is the only bureau we own.  It used to be in my bedroom, but I think it works nicely as a TV stand. The only problem is that you can see the cords behind it when you walk into the house.  Down below I'll show what's in the drawers.  Next to it is a small wooden table that doubles as a file cabinet.  The top opens up, and  I keep our important papers in it.   Christian has his Wii U and Nintendo Switch on it. In the basket underneath, we put the cords and controllers. 


 Side table drawers:

My bullet journal, regular journal, and pens, and coasters-Sophie keeps her phone in here at night


My knitting, some yarn and crochet hooks


A couple books and box of tissues


 bureau drawers:

 video game paraphernalia 



In this drawer I keep recent paperwork to go through, and few of Sophie and Christian's things.


Here we have movies, video games, cd's and batteries.   

There are two closets in the living room. 

This is our coat closet. 



This large closet holds crafts, board games , puzzles, outdoor games, vacuum, folding table, clothes drying rack, and a small music keyboard. 


Those  four large plastic drawers are full of Legos!  

There you have it, the living room tour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment