Thursday, June 13, 2019

Simple Woman's Daybook March

For Today: March 27

Looking out my window.... it's cold, but I'm thankful that it's still light out at 7:00 pm.

I am thinking... about  how I'm going on a woman's retreat with my church friends this weekend!

I am thankful... for this time to get away after having an extremely busy few weeks. 

One of my favorite things...is enjoying the warm spring weather, and getting outdoors after being indoors all winter. 

I am creating... organized spaces.  I'm slowing starting my organizing business by helping friends and family get organized.  It's so rewarding!

Before


After





I am wearing...a black shirt with a black and white skirt with leggings. 
I am reading.. Butterfly: From Refugee to Olympian-My Story of Rescue, Hope and Triumph by Yursa Mardini
I am watching....Counting On and Bringing Up Bates on Amazon

I am listening to... a book on CD with Sophie called The Outcasts of 19 Schuyler Place by E. L. Konigsburg 

In my kitchen... I've been making sourdough bread!  My friend gave me some starter and taught me how. Today I made my fifth loaf! 


No comments:

Post a Comment