Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My Bullet Journal 2017

 I started a Bullet Journal back in April.  It's been a great way to keep track of the different areas of my life.  In it I keep to-do lists, grocery lists, menu plans, books to read, quotes, homeschooling ideas, thoughts, my calendar and more.  It's been fun to decorate a page at the beginning of each month.  When I started it I wanted it to be artistic, neat and beautiful like many I had seen online, but I learned early on that I'm going to make mistakes and that's ok. I don't have the best handwriting anymore, and there are many pages where I have things crossed out, but I'm fine with it.   I've decorated throughout my journal with  washi-tape, stickers and stamps. I've used some fancy lettering and banners.  It's been great to look back and see the different things I've been interested in this year.  I will definitely continue to use my Bullet Journal into this new year!








No comments:

Post a Comment