Thursday, April 27, 2017

I never thought I would get rid of this....until today

My Mom and my grandmother made these for a craft fair over 20 years ago. I thought they were so cute, and my mom gave me one as a gift! Years ago it used to look nice in my living room, holding the crocheting projects I was working on. I never even considered getting rid of it-until today!


 It was a really nice gift, but it has certainly seen better days! The ribbon looks like it was chewed by one of our cats years ago, the outside looks very worn, and the inside cover is ripped.


                                                       
                                                          This is what was inside it.



Here are some small weaving looms I bought at a homeschool convention years ago.  I pictured the kids and I weaving in the living room after the book work was done- it didn't happen.  I tired it a few times, I couldn't get the hang of it and it sat in this basket in the closet. I will sell these at the curriculum sale in a couple weeks.


Time to get rid of the basket-but  now I have a picture of it! I kept these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment