Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September Daybook

For Today

Looking out my window....It's 8:00 at night and it's dark.

I am thinking.... that God is so amazing! He provided an extra $150 this week! I tried to give a bureau away, and the person insisted on giving me $50. Then I was given $100 for something that took me 3 hours-that I would've done for free. 

I am thankful....that I still have kids at home!

One of my favorite things....reading a good book outside on a beautiful day, while my kid's ride bikes and enjoy the outdoors. 

I am wearing....a black and white striped shirt, a black, knee- length skirt, and flip flops

I am creating....pot holders!


I am reading.... Pioneer Girl:The Annotated Autobiography by Laura Ingalls Wilder, and The Year of Living Bibically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible by A.J. Jacobs.

I am watching....a reality tv series called Married at First Sight. The couples meet for the first time at the altar when they say "I do". 

I am listening to....Graham Cooke on YouTube in bed every night.

I am hoping....to get some more part time work.

I am learning....some Zentangle patterns.

In my kitchen....I've been making Energy Bars using this formula,  black bean brownies (no flour!), and Quinoa Enchilada Casserole. My daughter likes all of these new recipes-especially the brownies!

In the school room....Sophie is doing a unit study on tunnels, dams, and canals.  Christian just started an online course called Theater, Cinema & Film Production.

A moment from my day
My beautiful Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment